Breast Enlargement Surgery
Breast enlargement surgery is a procedure to increase the
size and fullness of the breasts using breast implants. Many women feel self-conscious about their breasts – and if you’re unhappy with the size or shape of yours, you may be considering Breast Enlargement surgery. At The Harley Medical Group, our highly skilled and experienced Cosmetic Surgeons and Nurses are all registered with the General Medical Council to ensure that you’re provided with the best level of service and support throughout your journey.
- Only takes between one and two hours, and patients make a full recovery between four and six weeks after surgery
- Patients have reported a significant boost in self-confidence after the surgery
- We use Mentor Breast Implants for a natural look and feel with minimal scarring
- Choice of either round or CPG, also known as anatomical or teardrop, breast implants in a wide variety of projections and sizes.
- The most commonly performed procedure for women
There are many benefits associated with having breast augmentation, including:
- Increase your self-confidence and feeling of femininity
- Be confident to wear the clothes, underwear and swimwear you love
- Change the size, shape, position or firmness following pregnancy, weight loss or the natural ageing process
- Achieve symmetrical breasts
- Achieve a curvier figure